Évaluations (227)Seller is awesome with amazing pieces more then fair prices give them a try you won’t regret it 💜 Really loved all my items! Great deals and beautiful jewelry! Cant go wrong with that! ☺️✨ Great pickups and well packaged, thanks all! Thanks I love this Mariner everything was packed well and shipped fast Beautiful jewelry, thank you! Thank you for my pretty pieces, as always! 😊 Absolutely amazing as always yall sleeping on this seller 🔥 pieces every week!! As always - everything is incredible. Lovely ring! Thanks so much! Always great pieces thank you 🙏 Thank you! Beautiful piece and great giveaway!😁 Fun auction. Nice stuff! Thanks! Always love the pieces I get from you guys! Thank you tyysm enjoyed the show. Will be back Love my items! Thank you! 😊 Wonderful items! Great whatnot show! Highly recommend!! nice chains tysm as described I love my new ring! Definitely going to be one of my dailies ❤️