Évaluations (80)Good experience overall, seller was quick to ship my creed samples. Simon is the absolute best! Always nice, no pressure, always sends packages with care❤️❤️❤️ Very fast shipping and item was exactly as described! Thank you so much for an unbelievable deal on these 3 fragrances. Ahuja truly is an amazing brand of amazing fragrances. ty again i will definitely be back. Great prices on great items. Thank you again. 😊 Tysm for these amazing fragrances. 👏 Gave me the best deal I appreciate it and love the drunk saint omg. Is as good as advertised! Thank you!! Amazing seller! Gave great advice on what to choose. Looking forward to buying more from Simon! SUPER NICE GUY HAS GREAT STUFF AT A AMAZING PRICE REALLY WORKS WITH YU THANK YOU FRIEND ❤️❤️❤️ Awesome dabbers great prices Awesome purchase! Everything was packed safe and secure, love the new products and appreciate the recommendations! It’s always an amazing but not surprising experience when shopping here everything is always 1000% authentic and amazingly, clean, solid business here shop with confidence !! thanks it’s always a pleasure joining your show !!! 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶💪🏽🤙🏽🫡 what a great seller! you need to give the show a try! Simon is such a nice person! fast shipping, packaged nicely, didn't smell the fragrance just yet but appreciate him sending me this!❤️ I love it! Thank you so so much!! Thank you for great product! Five stars is not enough. It should be 10. Everything is 1000% authentic very clean great pricing great communication. What more can I say? I don’t wanna sound like a robot but everything about the seller is honest you definitely gain my trust and I will always shop with you at all times every moment I get to. Thank you again. I really do appreciate you. Iceman !!! 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶❤️ thanks for this amazing review!!! Made my day The good girl
Blush smell amazing . Thank you Thank you! Shipped with care and I appreciate it so much! Order came in quick and exactly as prescribed. Thanks again!