Évaluations (203)Cool card and pretty good condition Great seller !!! Love all my stuff !! Glad your happy with everything! We appreciate the support! You’re the best!!! Great seller with a great stream and 🔥 cardsGlad your happy with everything! We appreciate the support! Go Celtics!!! ☘️ Great seller, super knowledgeable and friendly, fast shipping, and most importantly Great deals!!! I will be back again 😊 Thanks!!No problem bro! Appreciate your support! Thank You! Arrived safe.Glad your happy with everything! We appreciate the support! Welcome back anytime! Great seller, super knowledgeable and friendly, fast shipping, and most importantly Great deals!!! I will be back again 😊Glad your happy with everything! We appreciate the support! AWESOME!!!Glad your happy with the cards! You’re welcome back anytime! Thanks again for the support! Great seller!! Cards came very well packaged Appreciate you bro! Glad you’re happy with them! Great cards thank you so much. Happy to do business with you any day.Hey thanks so much bro! I appreciate you coming thru your welcome back anytime! Fast delivery and great show
Thanks bro I appreciate the support! You’re welcome back anytime! Great seller! Fast shipping with tracking! Thanks!Glad you’re happy with everything! Thank you for the support! Great show great cards! Thank you! Will be back!So glad you’re happy with the cards! Thank you for the support! Great sellerThanks bro I appreciate you joining the journey! Hope you come back soon! Love my cards I will be back Happy to hear that bro! You’re welcome back anytime! Thanks for the support! Great Steamer! Awesome deals. Will definitely be back for more Thanks for your support bro! Glad you liked the cards! Thanks everything was as said much appreciated Your welcome! Glad you’re happy with your cards! Fast Shipping! Great Seller. Thanks again😃🔥 Great Cards ! Great Prices! Would buy from again! Great card I bought and came in great condition and was shipped with lots of support overall great purchase and would buy from this seller again. 👍Happy to hear your happy bro! Thanks again for the support! the package was not safeAre you serious? You got a FREE givvy bro cmon now. And that’s how I package every givvy I’ve ever done and never had one complaint so I don’t understand what the problem is? You’re supposed to send it in a white envelope. You you got it for FREE and never bought anything either. That’s ridiculous. Fast Shipping! Thanks again😃🔥