Évaluations (355)Such quick shipping and such cute stickers with the package! Great seller! The most fun shows ever! Thank you for all my goodies Omg so tiny and cute! I love 🥰 tysm 🌸🫶🏼 ummm ily??? thank you for my smiski strap 😉 !! great packaging and fun shows! definitely will be coming back 4 more <3 xoxo Everything came packaged great, thank you so so much!! Amazing products! Everything arrived safe and exactly as described. Very satisfied, great communication fast shipping 100% trusted seller!! 2nd time to order. Slugsbyaaron never disappoints and is the best for selling Smiski here on Whatnot! 💚✨ Always great deals and such a fun show! Highly recommend! 🥰 Great shows and excellent packaging!! Love my discontinued Smiski’s! Thank you, and the little smiski hat is sooo cute 🩷 Thank you so much for the giveaway! I love it The best smiski person on this app! My first smiski tysm!! Will definitely be back for more GOAT!✨don’t zleeeep on his shows and smiskis and some Sonnys! Thank you for the it’s time to poop freebie smiski pin 🤣🫶🏻 AMAZING! Thank you so much for everything and my surprise givy smiski, I can’t wait to order from you again! Love my smiski thank you so much again
& your shows are a blast to watch I love your energy & personality the stickers were awesome 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 item came quick and packaged safely! would 100% buy from again!