Évaluations (880)Gorgeous Mark Jacob's bag. Love the color perfect for fall. As always Mel ships out quickly and packs them with TLC. 😍 10 out of 10 recommend the seller. very sweet, genuine and offers good deals. I was able to get this wonderful collector's piece and came just as described in excellent condition 💕 Great purse charm, always get great items from this seller. Thank you! I love this seller that's all I can say always fantastic items and always great shows ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Amazing seller with beautiful items! Highly recommend shopping with her! Thank you so much!!! Loved my pen and stickers!!!! Never had a Lodid purse before and it is so good received packaged perfectly like everything I have gotten from her she has beautiful bags so bookmark one of her shows and buy one of her bags you will not be disappointed ❤️ OMG I love this bag. It's even better in person. As always a great purchase. Thank you my friend ❤️ Love my bag charms! Beautiful seller🥰 Love my bag and I’ll fix up the straps with a twilly or two!
And thank you so much for the extra gifts. A goodie bag of everything you would ever need 🩷🌺 Very happy with my purchases! Great condition! I love it! Thankyou! Small towne is sooooo LEGENDARY!! Great purses, she brings the heat!!🔥🔥🚨 Ms Melanie truly is the most sweetest woman ever and so genuine !! Thank you my friend such good bag !!! Always will come back she's beautiful..thank you so much! LOVE THIS BAG OMGGGGGG 😍Beautiful seller and fast shipping too‼️ BEAUTIFUL bags, beautiful person. thank you for your accommodations and the beautiful peices! Packing was nice and secure and BEAUTIFUL 😍 A+++ Great items Great seller always love her shows and absolutely no pressure ever if you ask to see anything 😀 love this little bag. I'm going to use it in my big purse to carry my items that usually roll and and are hard to find. Plus it's so darn cute. Another great find by Melanie. Thank you my friend ❤️