Évaluations (616)Thank you for the giveaway (a Lorcana card). Pins were receiving in perfect condition Great pin and quick shipping. Thank you. THANKS for the givvy!! Sorry I missed it in your show but always love catching your shows!! Love the 3D printed key chains that came with my pins! 🥰🥰🥰 Unfortunately I already had this pin but still a great pin. Thank you. I loved it. Thank you so much Love my pin-fast and secure shipping! Love my pins! Thank you! 😊 Fun show. Thank you for the givvys.
One of the best shows on whatnot! Come get some awesome pins at great prices. Timely shipping, items as described, excellent packaging, very friendly. Great seller. Pin arrived packaged great and timely. Packaged securely with sweet little gifts/notes! Smallworldpins is such a sweetheart and always has great pins and merch! Don’t sleep on her shows! Card came in perfect condition, thank you so much!