Évaluations (379)As always Smith took great care in sending an incredibly well packaged order. No one does it quite as well as he does. Amazing books. Amazing prices. Shipped with stellar care. 10/10 A++++++ Awesome seller! I’ve bought A LOT of books from this guy. To say he’s hooked me up with great deals would be an understatement. With all the sellers on here tryint to gouge you for every $ they can, Smith is a refreshing change of pace.
Listen: smith_rock is a good dude. Fair prices. Ships solid and secure and quick. Probably my favorite person to get books from. Another amazing experience! I just picked up an incredible slab at an excellent price, and I honestly couldn’t be happier with it. He always has great deals and an awesome selection of pieces, so there’s always something worth checking out. On top of that, he has such a great attitude and his streams are always super fun and entertaining. It’s always a great time hanging out in his streams, chatting, and finding some amazing books at great prices. 100% recommended! 🙌🔥 Fast and quick shipping, great condition, great packaging thanks for the great transaction man Always the best. Thank you 🤟🏼 quick shipping, amazing price, excellent packaging, great seller Stellar comics from a great seller! I always come back for more because Smith takes care of you! Highly recommend!!! Most delicious man on whatnot 😍 thank you traveypoo Am happy, most in life, all-time couldn't be anymore happier with my purchase. thank you for everything!! truly appreciate it. A++++++++ service! thanks for the sweet givvie what a givey!!! thank you so much !! Another amazing experience! My comics arrived in excellent condition, perfectly packaged and ready for the collection. He always has an incredible selection of books, including some amazing exclusives and hard-to-find pieces that you don’t see everywhere.
Smith rock is also an awesome seller who genuinely cares about his customers and the books he’s sending out. Great communication, great service, and always great pieces!
I’m always happy to support his shows and can’t wait to see what he has next. 10/10 as always! 🔥 All the Spiderman I could ever ask for 🔥 great vibes, great packaging, great person Thank you so much amazing packaging great seller! awesome pieces as always!!! thanks for accepting the offer!!