Évaluations (360)Perfection!!
It is absolutely beautiful and the packaging was top notch!!
Thank you 🙏 ❤️ Exceptional seller. Items purchased arrive in perfect condition and the wrapping, excellent 🌻 Item is gorgeous! It arrived in perfect condition and on time. Items always ship so fast and are as described. So unique! Love the casserole dish recipe! Thank you! Received my gorgeous pink milk glass vase today. Exceptionally well packaged and a good buy. Many thanks! Absolutely amazing seller!! So excited to try the recipes!! Thank you so much!! Everything is always packaged with so much care! Highly recommend!! Love this seller! Perfect packaging and such cute items! 5 star all the way! Amazing seller-packaging was superb! Cannot wait to whip up these recipes from her BIN! Will shop again! Wonderful seller. Love her items.Packing is very good ! All items as expected. Great packaging. An item was broken during shipment but was refunded and no fault to the seller. Loved my items!!I am so sorry again that happened! As hard as we try sometimes items are damaged in transit. Thank you so much for your understanding and kindness! I appreciate you! A+ seller and so sweet.Thank you so much for your kind words, sweet friend! I appreciate you more than you know! Thank you smokymountaingigi for taking such care in wrapping and mailing this Santa mug. He is perfect! i appreciate the kind personal note that was written. I will definitely be back to your show! Beautiful item! One of my favorite sellers !!Thank you so much for your support! I appreciate you more than you know! so so beautiful 😍 AMAZING packaging Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy the beautiful potpourri burner! I appreciate you! Angela is the BEST!! I love everything I get from her!! 10/10!! Thank you so much, sweet friend! You are the best! I appreciate you so much ❤️ I love watching your show! I can’t wait to use this afghan ❤️You are so kind! I appreciate your support! That afghan was amazing! I hope you love it! One of the best sellers! Always wrapped safely and as described. Quick shipping too💙I will be back!Thank you so much, sweet friend! I appreciate your support! The recipe sounds delicious! I’m going to make this tomorrow night. Thank you very much!I hope you made it and that you loved it!