Évaluations (563)awesome thank you smote22 for the Pokémon cards I had fun on the stream will have to come back much appreciated Smote is an amazing streamer! Rip packs or just chill in his stream it’s always a good time.
He is honest and cares about getting those chases for his customers. Package arrived in great condition. sM0tE is the G0aT! This man hustles to consistently bring us all options to choose from, great prices and awesome hits.
Without a doubt, the best stream and community to chill and hang out with. Go ahead, convince me otherwise. Now you HAVE to check the vibe to understand why we love SMOTE so much! smote the goat, alwayz a pleasure Guys so chill amazing streams and great packing highly recommend this streamer 🙏🏻🙏🏻 thank you smote22 had fun on the stream had the Pokémon cards I was looking for great packaging and on time much appreciated Amazing streamer! Packaged well, thank you! Unk SAHHHHHMOWWWTAAAAYYYY Very good w smote frl !! 🔥 At this point do we all go to Smote for cards, or are we enthralled by his infectiously cheery personality? Smote is a seller you can't miss out on and if you've not ripped with Smote yet, what the heck are you doing? Smote the GOAT, thank you friend. thanx again for an amazing times on your stream. always a good laugh with our rips 🫶🫶 p.s. ty Triple H for pulling us the classic Pika.. How better to describe the experience other than amazing. If I could give more stars I would. Smote takes care of the product he is delivering and gives a great experience to all those that purchase from him. This guy packages products like a wizard, I'm always super happy when I have a smote package in the mail because I know my cards are protected. Thank you my guy. Always enjoy lurking with your stream on in the background. Great vibes! Appreciate the heck outta ya. As always, Smote delivers the cards you want and more!!! smotes the goat pleasure getting ripped & shipped love the stream. always in for somr good laughs.. super happy to finally jump in on some rips. I appreciate you guys!