Évaluations (359)Love everything. Fun show. Thank you❤️🫶 Amazing silver pieces for a great price and a funny show that makes you laugh. Thanks Snult! Thank you !!! Came so fast , happy with all
So happy with my bracelets!! Beautiful!! Thank you so much! I love my jewelry ❤️ Thank you for the giveaway on the adorable dinosaur 🦖 earrings. It was very well packaged and delivered as stated 🫶 Again, I loved my Jewelry!!!! Thank you so much!!! I haven’t even taken off the Noah’s Arc bracelet yet 🎀🦊 it’s so adorable Amazing fast shipping great products and prices! Fun show🥰
Thank you 😊 can't wait to rock the silver fish! Everything was perfect. Thank you and thank you for the Giveaway If I could rate my purchases higher I would. I ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ my purple turquoise ring and my silver bangle bracelet! I'm never taking them off, EVER! Well, they are kinda big, so I might have to. Will definitely be back. Highly recommend! This bracelet…. Wow!! Thank you so much for the great deals on silver for my girls and I. Metal allergies for all 3 of us. It’s so nice to be able to spoil us. 🤍 Already wearing my old/new WWJD thumb ring. 🥰 I love your shows, deals, and silver!!! Forever customer in me. Thank you so much! Great rings - love them!!!! Love both my rings!!!! Will buy from again! always enjoy your shows your so sweet thank you for everything Love your show. Thank you so much🫶❤️