Évaluations (45 821)Great shows, transactions, shipping!!!! Definitely will do business again!!!! Great shows, transactions, shipping!!!! Definitely will do business again!!!! Great shows, transactions, shipping!!!! Definitely will do business again!!!! Great shows, transactions, shipping!!!! Definitely will do business again!!!! Great shows, transactions, shipping!!!! Definitely will do business again!!!! Great shows, transactions, shipping!!!! Definitely will do business again!!!! Great shows, transactions, shipping!!!! Definitely will do business again!!!! Never received. I tried messaging them directly with no response. thank you package received actually I don't remember bidding on it, I don't even wear that kind of socks so maybe I accidentally bid in my insomnia! they look like very good high quality. probably way more expensive normally! I see the last question is did I get what I expected? I'm going to go ahead and give five stars because it was probably my fault but that's kind of a funny question now Great transaction with good shipping. Will absolutely do business again! Great transaction with good shipping. Will absolutely do business again! Great transaction with good shipping. Will absolutely do business again! Waited quite a while to redo my review - all the actual shoes from this seller are good, however, the giveaways are not. I won a Free TV in August, never received it. They said it was lost in a shipment somewhere. Offered to replace it if I gave them a 5 star review and removed my negative review. They never replaced it. Be aware of the giveaways. Won a gift card but never received it Cool runs small though for 9 The shoes are cute! Some I personally don’t like, but giving as a gift .. It was supposed to be stickers I receive hello fresh registration couldn't ask for better pricing or quality!! this guy is awesome!!! 😎