Évaluations (1 173)Always appreciate the mint cards and fast, secure shipping! Snelly is the man of the people always making the pc look pristine! Truly packed like a pro and arrived safe and secure. Thank you! This dude is one of a kind on this app Thank u for the items. Was a big help for the collection. Make sure to check out this seller. Very nice and helpful in the gunda.m community. 🌟 Great packaging and for the package a lot faster than I expected to which is always nice The gundam goat! Thanks for the mint cards as always!! Wow! Great fast shipping with amazing protection. Should be the standard for all sellers! Great stream with A LOT of product Best on the platform all around! Grab your playable and gradable cards from Snelly!!! Gundam collection is growing! Thanks for all the knowledge and mint cards brother!! My first Gundam baby banger. Insane in person !! Don’t sleep… Clean cards as always and A++ on the packaging! No other Gundam single stream like Snelly’s on the platform! All the cards are immaculate condition and it’s awesome being able to have the experience of seeing and knowing the exact card and condition I’m getting! I WAS HERE FOR SNELLS FINAL POKEMON STREAM! I am history!!!!! Hahahah Came in great thanks. Now I need to find the last piece to complete the set. can’t even put into words how much this man has given us unlimited insight also bangers to go with it and extremely happy looking back at all the things I’ve purchased looking forward to the future endeavors goated isn't even enough!