Évaluations (23)Awesome find ! Great seller ! Thank you so much ! I love my purchases. This is one of my absolute favorite sellersYou are amazing and one of our favs too!!! We look forward to you every week ❤️ I love this piece so month, I rolled up some cozy blankets and put them in this. It’s so cute!Awww that’s awesome! Thank you so much! My package came so fast!!! And everything was packed so carefully!!!! She also sent a sweet note with the package which I really appreciate, because it just goes above and beyond. Really pleased!Aww thank you so much for the review! I hope you enjoy your beautiful treasures and hang out with us again in future shows.. Great deals, nice packagingThank you so much!!!! You made our night! We hope you shop with us again! Thank y’all
Thank you so much for your purchase! It means a lot to us and we hope to see you in future shows! Great treasure. Sweet family!!Aw thank you so much! I hope
We see you again in future shows! wonderful seller packed really well love my item. fast shipping Thank you so much! I’m so glad you like them hope to see you in future shows. 😍😍😍 they are perfect Awww I’m so glad you like them! I hope to see you in future shows I appreciate you so much! Item arrived in excellent condition, wrapped very nicely for safe travel during shipping. Thank you!I’m so glad it arrived safely! Thank you again for shopping with us and hope you shop with us again! Soooo cute! Really happy with this purchase thank you!
Kate thank you so much for your review! I’m so glad you like it. I think it’s so adorable! I hope you shop with us again in the future thank you so much for your purchase! It beautiful! Thank YouI’m so happy you like it! Hope you can shop with us again ❤️