Évaluations (119 493)all the products I have gotten so far have been wonderful all the products I have gotten so far have been wonderful As always great show great buys A++++ i was under the impression it was a tarte concealer and it’s not and also it’s clearly not even conclear it’s made with jonson and jonson lotion and you can tell by the smell that that’s what it us and maybe they used a little bit of some type of shade but it’s so clear it’s lotion with a mixture of the two together also no brand on there no ingredients no nothing seems to me like they are trying to pretend it’s a name brand by using the same container but it’s not and i’m honestly just more upset that it had lotion in it i wud be fine if it was a generic version but it’s not even that it’s just straight lotion and it’s so obvious not only by smell but the way it wears and doesn’t blend as well it’s thick and heavy just like lotion and it did absolutely nothing that real concealer does very sad to see another what not seller ripping people off basically it’s getting so hard to shop on here an get the quality people promise Thank you for my giveaway the Keychains are so cute go well with my bags really appreciate it 😊 💜 Perfect!!! I appreciate you all sooo much! Perfect gift for my granddaughter!
Thank you love my items 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Love love love! I’m so glad I found you guys I will be back for more!! You can never complain always very pleased with all my purchases. They have some of the cutest stuff available. Great little bundles for gifting.✨✨✨ Thank you! Fast shipping! I did have two items damaged in transit due to the way it was packaged but they have great customer service and got back to me quite fast and took care of it! Thank you sm! Great host and great show! Ceci is amazing and always gets to everyone’s request as fast as possible. Always great prices and customer service! Thank you for the sweet giveaway!!!🩷🩷🩷Kelly Love this seller! Great deals and great prices! Val is an exceptional host! Very happy with my order! Great customer service.🔥❤️💋Kelly Ty for the givvy. Coolest little shop ever always finding the great little bundle deal.🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 and the girls are super sweet.💖💖💖 I always love everything I buy from you. and the girls are amazing.