Évaluations (1 767)perfect thank you so much your a gem, I will be back xx Thank You!lush item recieved quick lovely seller x 5✨️x Fantastic buyer highly recommend x Fab seller fab items 💯% ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫 Thank You!love my item!x quick delivery !5✨️ x what can I say about Sofie she is just amazing 🤩 always has amazing Item's at amazing prices. I always get my bundles from her always amazing 👏 I even won the Buyer's Giveaway which was insane! 🙌👌 fast shipping! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ did not receive my parcel, but thank you anyway, lost in the post.sofies_beauty_roomVendeur
I have just checked the tracking on Royal Mail and it says it was delivered, please check your safe space. Thank you Thank you for the givvy ❤️ xx Amazing seller. Gorgeous authentic products, great shows. Fast delivery.
Can’t wait to buy again x great seller, great show, packed really nice, I'm gonna miss your face 😞 xxsofies_beauty_roomVendeur
Aww thanks for the lovely review hun, you have my number so so contact me at anytime, also you know where to find me! 🥰 hopefully see you soon hun xx very happy with my purchase. Quick to send out for delivery and very professional Another perfect order as always!! 🫶🏽🫶🏽 Great seller wouldn’t hesitate to buy again x Incredible seller! A 🌟
Has everything you can imagine in P Louise! 1 of the best sellers by far xxx Amazong product and super quick delivery, thankyou x well wrapped, nothing was damaged and ready fast delivery too xx really helpful and kind, Sofie goes out of her way to help. Fast delivery and everything is protected so it doesn't get damaged, will definitely buy from Sofie again Amazing products as always and beautiful seller from the PL queen xxxxxx Amazing lady! Cannot fault this order or any order. ❤️