Évaluations (1 161)Sweetest little dress 🖤🤍 thank you so much! I’m so excited this bag is amazing love the clothing the seller is so sweet More worn than I realized on-line. Hi Michele, the 80+ year old crochet piece was listed as fair condition due to its wear. In the listing details I put, "Tear in the middle of the bottom of the dress, which I will stitch. There are other areas of the dress where there is thinning on the crochet and loose weave. Needs and soak and sun dry". During the live I showcased the flaws and was very explicit, and even mentioned that I started it at $45 for that reason.
I’m sorry you’re not happy with the wear of the dress. I hope you can still enjoy it as. Thanks! Fantastic bundle of vintage clothes! Great condition!! Thank you so much!!! Omg this dress is 🔥 -fast shipping Absolutely love my items. Fantastic. Seller, will definitely purchase again🌞 Maren is the sweetest and kindest seller and sources the best vintage! 🫶🏼 LOVE these shorts! 💚🪡 Thank you!
Amazing!! Thank you so much! Can’t wait to make our camper so freaking cute with these 🧡🏜️ Incredible craftsmanship and one of a kind piece produced by the seller. Highly recommend. Easily now my favorite garment with a wonderful story. I love my little polka dot brown shorts! Everything you make is special🧡thank you Stunning custom piece made for my body! Absolutely excellent and gorgeous! thank you so much! Stunning. Very happy with my purchase ☺️ Maren! Thank you, I can’t wait to wear it! ❤️❤️❤️ Obsessed with these towel shorts!! TYSM 🥰 Absolutely IN LOVE with my handmade pieces! Still can’t believe I got the two that I really wanted. Already wearing and enjoying so much!! Exquisite Beauty, Style & Craftsmanship! The doily’s are adorable and the coat is so cute!!! Fast shipping. Thanks 😊 Thank you my love! Gorgeous! Incredible quality and fits perfectly! Such a fun addition to my closet! Well. I love it all. I have yet to be disappointed by any of my purchases. Thanks for the wardrobe refresh ❤️ Gorgeous handmade bloomers I just received! I cannot wait to wear them. I also look forward to the next handmade show. She does amazing work to vintage and antique treasures!