Évaluations (13 585)Yaaaay! My daughter is going to absolutely loooove this! Thank you so much! 😁 Thank you do much! This is a cute garden flag! ☺️ everything arrived perfectly and always fast shipping! Very happy with my pumpkins & cat toys! Will have fun rejuvenating the metal pumpkin holder with bling! (& I just won the orange one from you on the 8th!) The pillows I got from this order are beyond cute and my couch is going to be overtaken by pillows come Halloween! But with all the cuteness that was shown on the show, I could not resist! Thank you so much for the entertaining shows and the outstanding items for sale! I love it all! my adult son enjoyed the candy 🍬 Quality of items was good, sizing was off on some but not sellers fault. Shipping was fast. Beautiful table runner! I can't believe it was a givvy! I'll shop with Sam again for sure! cute halloween hair accessory bundle Awesome sweater! Fast delivery! Good times! Sam is so entertaining, & always has amazing products!! Follow, Bookmark, buy!! lol Received, am thrilled with items! Only one mishap, my Frankenstein got broken in shipment, but Dracula hung tough!! Thanks! Thank you for the super cute Halloween plates! Love your shows and your items are top notch! Thank you!!!! Great deals and fast shipping! Thank you so much! I love it! 😁 My dog loves them thank you Sam ❤️🐷KB4 Love my lantern and soft blue blanket. Thanks Sam for the quality items. Keep up the nice variety. Beautiful runner. Great price.