Évaluations (139)Thank you for dohnut holes and gift squishy!! Love love love!!! Thank you so much. Mint condition ♥️🫶🏼♥️ Wonderful ♥️ packaged with such care!! Thank you so much Absolutely love the items!
Greatest people to buy from orders are always packed great and super fast.! Thank you so much for the duck cube givvy my daughter loves it 😍💖 The boo case is amazing! It fits them perfect Great show lots of laughs and as usual perfect packaging Another great show and my order was packed perfectly Lots of fun, High Energy, Excellent Packing of the Order, I always enjoy the show and am proud to be apart of the Family
This family is the best host and people I’ve met on whatnot. They are very fair and keep their viewers entertained for hours. I can’t brag enough about them. Yeah! What an amazing givvy! Thank you so much. I will be back to buy more thanks for caring for your customers it really shows.
Arrived safe and sound. Wife is thrilled. Thanks. Love the snowball! So cute and crunchy! Real authentic Needoh. Fast shipping. Thanks for the Fuzz of Ball Super happy about this purchase! Everything was amazing and I loved the little personal touch in the packaging. Cutest pencil squishy free gift also ♥️ Everything arrived in perfect NEW condition and well packaged Great people to have in the Family. Awesome seller items come perfectly packed! the package was super smushed and the needoh has a wierd layer on it
Great seller! Item was well protected and arrived in excellent condition. Thanks Product was perfect, fast shipping and packaging/shipping was amazing. Packaged with care. Will definitely buy from them again