Évaluations (66)all items exactly as described. thank you :) Jewellery packaged very well, thank you so much! :) Thank you for the gorgeous items received today. Great show can’t wait till your next one. Highly recommend this seller thank you very much.🙏🏽👍🦋 keep an eye out for lots of good buys and variety. thank you again Lovely item and very quick delivery, thank you! excellent items and value for money, very happy with my purchases ,Thank you 😀 Excellent wonderful and very well packaged with care, thank you so much ☺️ Lovely lovely brooches that are so special to me .. great seller !! amazing jewellery so happy with everything i got can’t wait to wear them and will definitely match my style amazingly so happy and the seller is so kind and amazing will definitely be back 1000% recommend such beautiful items, thank you so very much ❤ lovely jewelery thank you fantastic seller great items packaged well ty x Amazing amazing amazing doing videos on in st ar .. thanks so much it will take a while to get through but I’m so happy ❣️❣️❣️ I am very happy with them all. Thanks x lovely, very happy, thanks such a lovely seller. I loved my order. xx Lovely brooches, very happy xx 😘 Thank you for some.lovely goodies again! xx brilliant host, channel and jewellery. my mum loves her new gifts. thank you I am very happy with my order thank you very much and I will return again soon.