Évaluations (698)Omg I love all my things! What an amazing box!!!! Thank you soooo much! 2 sets of BEAUTIFUL wooden wall sconces. I love them SO much! Very sweet seller. Cannot wait to see what else she gets. Thank you so much! 🖤 Thank you for the Sticker giveaway I love all my it me so much. Thank you!!!!! Amazing. Love these items! Omg. Stunning in person. So many thanks for you! Amazing host yall. Everything was packed to perfection. It was a pleasure doing business with this seller who carries a bit of everything. Thank you!! The cutest wall basket, great condition Wrapping was fire!!! And I love him Thank you for my treasures! 😊 WONDERFUL! Ya can’t go wrong with this seller🙂🙂 LOVE it all so much!!
Great seller. arrived safely.....you really packed well !! love all the items....thank you. Items were very well packaged and in great shape. Omg. I love these casters! So amazing that I could find them from you. What an awesome seller! Thank you. Gorgeous. Absolutely stunning pieces. Thank you for shipping them so carefully! Always wonderful items! Yall can go wrong buying from this seller! Amazing seller and amazing items! Amazing book. Thank you for the fast and safe shipping!