Évaluations (492)specter_ always has a great selection of cards. Picked up some 🔥 cards. Thanks again. Plus great shipping as well. fast and secure shipping with extra protection for the card 👍🏼 thank you so much for helping me finish my binder and appreciate to those who didn’t bid on the stuff I wanted when I could be in the show so thank you again Amazing. Packaged really well Thank you!! I appreciate it 😁 Good stream. The purchase arrived quickly and was packed well. All items were in good shape. Would recommend and buy from again! Thank you 🙏 come in & support this amazing streamer great deals Awesome cards 🔥🔥🔥 very well packaged. Everything’s great! Seller ships fast, packages with care. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Tyvm! I’m happy with my purchase. I’ll definitely be buying from again in the future. Yet an awesome Delta card. 🔥 selection. Quick Shipping and good packaging, thanks Specter! (: Amazing anime merch. Thank you Beautiful card! Thanks so much!! ☺️ Awesome seller. Excellent price. Fast shipping. Packs with care. Arrived quickly. I’m very happy with my purchase. Look forward to many more. Tyvm‼️ Fast shipping, safely packaged and good deals. Thank you for the cards Specter! Great deals and shipping ng Excellent card for an excellent price!! Cool seller. Ships fast. I’m very happy with my purchase. Look forward to many more. Tyvm!! Amazing diamond cards. Thanks. great deal items arrive quick packed nicely.