Évaluations (238)Great show & awesome cause ❤️ 📖 Super happy wirh my purchases Thank you so much! I love the stickers! LOVE, LOVE Spicy Nona! Thank you, mamacita! Thank you so much for my purchases I love it❤️ Oh goodness, I LOVE my vintage moment bundle. It was meant to be for me. Lol thank you beautiful. I can’t wait for your next show 💕 Another stunning package from Spicy Nonna! 🔥🔥🔥 Thanks for the giveaway. Happy Anniversary 🎈🎈 Perfect as always💖Thank you ladies Absolutely love my jewelry. In very nice condition.
Great host.
Thank you for Givey.
I’ll be back! Wonderful show, great pieces and very fun and hospitable seller! Beautifully packaged, timely delivery and love my items! 😊 Very nice neck lace great quality quick shipping! Loved my first order 💞
TYSM Love this mother daughter team that is paying tribute to their spicy Nonna. Go see them for amazing fun and amazing pieces ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ THANK YOU SO MUCH! heart eyes emojiiii! Beautiful Dress❤️Thank you ladies! Always the best packages from these two icons! Thank you so much! 💫♥️🌶️ Seller fun, vintage jewelry was exactly as shown. Thank you for the fast shipping and wonderful jewelry! ❤️❤️