Évaluations (104)My cards and boxes came. this particular host has impeccable integrity and I will be shopping with him very frequently very soon. Bro thanks for the honest review and you didn’t even mention my mistake 😅 keep things short I totally botched his order and somehow mixed his hits with someone else. Gave me the opportunity to correct my mistake and even got some great hits with the product I provided to him on my behalf. Again truly sorry for that debacle but I fully acknowledge my mistake and beyond glad you patiently waited as long as you did to be properly compensated. Im not perfect but thank you so very much for trusting and believing in me 🙏 great seller, great streamer packages things nicely 10/10 shop again!!! Thank you for the cards 🙃Thank you for taking time out your busy schedule to be part of the show, always a pleasure to have you around ❤️ My packs weren’t resealed enough…had too many hits…very frustrating when you think you’re not getting any hits at all and then you get some. Maybe up your reselling game and I’ll give you 10 out of 5 stars 😜 thank you for the cards!!I’ll be sure to reseal better just for you, your hits will be mine 😎 thank you for the hook ups ! Thank you for the purchases!! I couldn’t help but laugh at the “certified resealed “ messages 😂 thanks for the free cards also lol 😂 Be sure to stop by for future shows!! Lots of Certified Resealed product to be ran in the future. Appreciate you and hope you had fun. seller was amazing and even added some awesome cards to my order for free. I definitely recommend and will be buying from again!Appreciate your business and hope you had a great time, hope to continue to see you around. Always a fun time hanging with sr_gaming! Highly recommend!!!🙏Same in your streams as well brother 🙏 Great stream bringing out the heat! 🔥🔥🔥 Appreciate the packaging and quick shipping! Thanks sr_gaming! 🙏🏼Thanks for honest review, always looking to do the best I can but alas I’m not perfect. Be sure to stop by for more amazing deals Awesome cards, heat for sure!! Fast and safe shipping!!The GOAT of the Yu-Gi-Oh community, also an awesome streamer that everyone should def check out. Great seller. Would buy from again. Reliable and trustworthy. 10/10!Thanks for the amazing review and thank you for trusting me as a seller 🙏 Very good packaging and timely delivery!
Be sure to stop by for the big show in September! Fun stream, awesome seller, everything came fast and great packaging. Thank you I shall return again!! All around awesome person and top notch moderator, she streams too be to sure to follow them! Thank You Very Much For The Awesome Cards! A+A+A+A+Be sure to stop by for more amazing deals! Everything was superd! Cant wait for the next stream!Wildest name on whatnot! Appreciate you Absolutely phenomenal! Entire show is awesome. He does a great job a keeping the show fun and the vibes right! Bro, Jackie! Ty for the amazing review, stop by for more Had a fun time! Thank you 🙏 That's what it's all about! Dude is a gangster good cash shipping with cards in perfect condition used strong supplies to protect my cards. Now it’s time to duel 🔥Appreciate the honest review and packaging review! I work hard to ensure all packaging is adequate so your valuables arrive to you in the absolute best condition! TY for stopping by and trusting me with your purchase! 🐨 🙏 TY for your purchase and honest review 🙏 Got all my cards in
Glad to hear so! TY for your purchase and hope you enjoy my favorite streamer!! I recommend! Fast shipping as well Mahalo for the cards, 🤙🏽 good show and good deals.
AlohaA pleasure having you and appreciate your business 🙏🏼 Has good stuff, thank you! <3TY for being a part of the show and making a purchase, truly greatful ❤️