Évaluations (528)Love this pink tank dress!! with it being a heavier material, I can wear it fall winter here in Florida!! great quality and beautiful color! thank you!!! As always, love all my purchases!!
🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋 Great deals and great clothes! Thank you! 🙌🏻😁 everything was as pictured and in great condition. it came very quickly. thank you so much for the little cat bag! ❤️ Another beautiful purchase from Steph! As always love my beauties 🥰 thank you!!
🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋 Another great order from Steph! I love watching her shows. Not a complaint, but for future reference the little item was damaged beyond use. I know I will still purchase from her. She's got great stuff.Thanks for letting me know about the eye mask getting damaged in the mail! I’m switching from giveaways to rewards club moving forward. Fast shipping. Great quality. for price they r cute, its a fun shop..one fit, one didnt...but you never really know your size... Another fantastic haul. Thank you 😊 I love the dress, so cute!
🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋 So adorable!!!!! I love it.