Évaluations (1 197)Thank you so much cards got here safe And sound quick fast and great seller Thank you so much, everything came quick and in a great shape!!! Always a fun time and cards came in perfect.
awesome service, Seller, and delivery. Best place to get cutie cards!!! Love this seller and their shows! Thank you for the cards and stickers! Great seller with fast shipping and great deals! Always a pleasure to buy from! Thank you for the cards and free stickers! Great seller with great prices and fast shipping! Great shipping will be shopping again here Cards came in great shape, I will 100% buy from them again super fast shipping and delivery! also cards packed pretty well. thanks! Wonderful cards, wonderful shows ❤️ Awesome!! Just as described!! A+++ Seller!! Got the cards today. I just remembered I already have the slowpoke. But it’s ok.2is better than one..thank you Thank you for the cards and free stickers! Cards shipped and arrived quickly! They arrived in great condition as described by the seller! Will definitely be back for more cards in the future! I did not get my card they said it was shipped but nothing ever come
killer Stream killer vibes always thank you for the givy 👊 vintage bruh Thank you!! Love everything!!! Thank you. Always fire items!!! 🔥🔥🔥