Évaluations (2 470)I had a couple of small stains and some worn areas on the long sleeve Disneyland shirt, but I was happy with my other purchase. Such a fun Disney show and love all the things I bought! Sam is the absolute best! She is so kind & personable and has the absolute best items! Condition is always exactly as described & she works hard to find her buyers the best of the best! Literally the best whatnot seller on the app 🤍 What can I say! I love shopping here! 🥰 Great Purchase. Quick Shipping. Thank You So Much ☺️ Love the dumbo 🐘 mug! 🫶🏻 Ty lovelies 💕 One of the best sellers on WN!! 🩷🩷 Amazing stuff as always! Great Purchase. Fast Shipping. Thank You So Much ☺️ One of my absolute favorite sellers! 💕 She has the cutest clothes, amazing finds, and the sweetest personality. Her shows are always such a good time, she is so welcoming, and positive from start to finish. You can tell she genuinely cares about her buyers and puts so much love into what she does. 🩷 Love it. NWT as stated thank you again Sam! excellent condition. my daughter loves all her new clothes. The best Disney live!!!!! Can’t wait for the next one!!!! Everything is always packed perfectly and items are in amazing condition!🫶 Always has amazing items!! Free people jumpsuit in flawless condition!!!😍 I’m absolutely OBSESSED with my Darc Sport crewneck — it’s even better in person and easily one of my favorite pickups! You can also tell how much time, effort, and thought Sam puts into every single show, especially with her sourcing. She consistently finds such amazing pieces, and it’s so obvious how much she cares about what she brings to her buyers. The effort never goes unnoticed, and I’ll definitely be back for more. 🫶🏼 Love all my items!! Sam is amazing, love her shows!! Amanda is great too!!! Together they are the dynamics duo! Everything I get from studiothrifts is amazing!