Évaluations (309)You are the sweetest!! Thanks you for the little prezzies!! Love you both 🎀 Love it 😍 Thankyou so much ladies Luv luv luv all my stuff..Thank you ladies!!🖤🧡❤️ Love love love these ladies !!!! Quality clothing as well 🩷 Thank Y’all so much for the eye mask!!!! Love 💕 The Grace girls are the best!!⭐️⭐️ My soul sister always finds the best clothes!!! 💜 Love it! Thank you grace girls!
I love this show and I love my new Judy blue jeans. haven't worn jeans in 4 years, felt nice to have them on again. fast shipping, delightful hostesses, good deals. look forward to shopping more with them. Love this family, always has amazing products and deals!!!🎀 I love everything!!! always ✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️ 🩷🩷🩷🩷 ahhhh these graphic tees are 🤌 *chefs kiss*. Thank you Grace girls yall never disappoint. Omg!!! This shirt is so freaking good! Love you ladies bunches!🎀 Love their show! Love their energy! 🫶 Amazing things as always from the lovely Grace girls 🎀 Futsal perfectly and is gorgeous! Love it!! I really enjoyed your show! It was fun. I love all my shirts! Thank y’all so much! ❤️❤️ I love you all! Anyways the clothes are great too and the nails! Sel you are amazing Love my new POSTY shirt. Thank you. 😊