Évaluations (154)The color and fabric caught my eye. It arrived quickly, packaged neatly, and I'm pleased with my first clothing purchase from styledbytonya. To my delight, I found each side had "vents" cut on at the hem, but were actually button packets which can be unbuttoned. Tonya, I love your style! 1K baby!!! What a fun show! I LOVE this seller!!! So sweet, positive and bringing the 🔥 inventory!! Can’t wait to swipe some more! ILY! 🐬🐝 Items are exactly as described and arrived in a timely manner. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Such a beautiful sweater from such a kind seller! Great show!! Thank you so much! Great seller, AWESOME deals! I love my purchases! Love the polka dots!! Thank you Tonya!! Thank you for all my items..they were very nice..blessings always The cutest stickers! Thanks so much! Thank you for the super pretty stickers giveaway! Fun show Such a great seller and great items!!! LOVE this seller so much!!! Super sweet with great inventory! She has it all! 🐬🐝 Everything arrived as described, clean and in great condition. Love both of my pieces! You are so fun to shop with 🥰 Tonya is an amazing seller and the most sweetest person. Love being in her shows 😊 💖 The bag is so beautiful. Loved it so much. Thank you 😊 Loved my bargains! Thank you for the gift card! Great experience!! Thank you so much. Tonya is so kind and has amazing items Great top - plus a curated sticker just for me. I love this sweet seller! 🩷🩷