Évaluations (404)Love all my purchases from Styled by Venus!! Thank you so much for the giveaways too!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖 Fantastic price on Dior, fast shipping, packaged perfectly. Thank you for another amazing purchase!🤍 Love everything thanks ‼️ Jayla is amazing! She is so sweet and I love her personality. She is generous with her giveaways and her items are in excellent condition!!! Brand new clothing and her purses are new and rare finds! One of the best sellers on the app!! You can find any type of clothing, skin care and bags galore! 💗💗💗💗 Jayla is amazing!!! 💖 I love everything I've purchased from her! From high end skincare to luxury, she has it all! Thank you for another 🔥🔥🔥 purchase love you girl ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love all my purchases from Styled by Venus!! She has amazing stuff!! Thank you again for the awesome giveaway as well!!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🥰💖 The bow jean shorts are so cute! Thank you so much for the goodies and fast shipping 💖💖 Omg I love Jayla and she has the most pristine items!!love my military jacket!!! Can’t wait for her next show! Total hidden gem 💎 These sets are EVERYTHING 💯💯💯 Thank you Jayla for always bringing the 🔥 If you're not shopping here, you're missing out! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I absolutely love the dress I purchased! It’s even more beautiful in person, fits perfectly, and arrived quickly. And as an added bonus, Jayla is the sweetest person to shop with and spend time with! Such a wonderful experience from start to finish. I’m already eyeing my next purchase from this shop!❤️ Thank you so much for the extra fast shipping and the extra shirt 🤗 Thank you for the givy! Great seller and products. Tysm Jayla!!! 🥹💕 You hooked it up! The extra goodies were such a sweet surprise. You’re the best! 🫶🏼✨ I am in love!! 😍 If you’re looking for the best medical-grade skincare from a skilled physician who owns her own medspa/boutique, then you are absolutely in the right spot! 🫶🏼✨ amazing items, fast shipping, great seller! Love the giveaway! Thank you! Thank you so much for the luxury car freshie giveys! Absolutely love them! The halter top is soooo cute!! And is double lined. I am now going to purchase every color! Super fast shipping! Great experience! Thank you!!