Évaluations (60)Thank you received my order today. Great stock and prices also. Thanks, lovely lady always beautiful to do business with you A+ plus seller❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Very happy with all the pieces - well described on the auction - prompt delivery A+ plus seller quick shipping exactly as described will be back again love my clothes very very happy❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Lovely lady. Great chats. One item incorrect. Reimbursed but sad it didn’t come. All other clothes as specified and correct sizes. Thank you! All items and Mimco purse in amazing condition and well packaged and shipped quickly 🙏😋 Very friendly communication during sale, super quick delivery, wrapped well, and a free little gift, thank you so much! Will buy again 😊 Jeans arrived with black marks and what appears to be either paint or nail polish. Straight in the bin All the pieces were great, thank youuuu 🫶 Thank you so much for my items, all beautiful quality pieces, such a lovely Seller I highly recommend 🤗 and thank you for my extra goodies. 🫶🏻 You’re the best thank you so much. I received my package And loved what I got this seller is A+ plus and great value will be back for more❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I actually nearly missed this show and I am so glad I didn't! I got some incredible items and I am so glad I purchased here. Highly recommend shopping herestylewithoutlimitsVendeur
Thank you Beautiful clothes and quality, I’ve purchased several times and am very pleased with every order!!stylewithoutlimitsVendeur
Thank you Beautiful items xx stylewithoutlimitsVendeur
Thank you Somewhat disappointing purchases unfortunately. Not in the best of quality, some garments were pilled, one had a thread pull and were not great in general. Very pretty stylewithoutlimitsVendeur
Thank you Happy with my order. Thank you stylewithoutlimitsVendeur
Thank you very happy with everything had no issues and postage was super fast highly recommend thank you Love her clothes! She has some stunning evening wear dresses as well ❤️ Thank you so much. It’s beautiful 🤩.