Évaluations (739)My favorite package to date. This vintage set is amazing and cannot wait to wear the skirt. Love these beauties. Always such a fun shop and you have the best style❤️ Got a gorgeous cognac leather long coat fora steal ! Absolutely fabulous! Great seller Amazing items, great quality, fun show. Will be back! Absolutely OBSESSED with these 90’s DEADSTOCK overalls! They are so insanely flattering on! Alex ALWAYS brings FIRE 🔥 to every single show! I’m sooooooo happy with everything I get from Alex! 🤠✨ Such a pretty dress!! And thank you for the amazing necklace ❤️❤️ Scored some great layering pieces from this charming new-to-me seller. Fantastic eye and fun shows! WOWSA!! Alex, I am in love with these 2 pieces. Thank you so much! 😊 First purchase of two gorgeous cowboy boots!! I am so in love with them. Thank you I’m almost in tears about my music poncho! This piece reminds me of my roots ! My daddy was w musician and I also sing. I love it so much! Ty Alex! fun givvy and thank you for singing to us! Hopefully i get to see a show when you perform close to home. so glad we're "neighbors" 🤭 Love the bolo! Thank you! 🩵 Alex went above and beyond on this order. Love every piece and how thoughtful she was Amazing 🤩 thank you !!!! 🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵 This buckle is perfection!