Évaluations (2 417)Words can not DESCRIBE how beautiful this bag is for an amazing price. It was packed so well, came with the cutest charms and arrived quickly. I will forever buy coach bags from this seller because I know they’re authentic and always come in the best shape. Thank thank you THANK YOU 💕 Beautiful little coach wristlet/bag and its in perfect condition! Thank you Sugar! For sure my fav purse seller! She has the best selection! Definitely check out her shows if you’re a purse lover:)
10/10 ✨💕 This Dooney bag is so worth my money. 😍 Thank you for packaging it so well and for the fast shipping. I love the keychain included as well. She has the best vintage bags in great condition. You definitely don’t want to miss out, TYSM! 🫶💕 I was so excited to get this bundle today!!!! Thank you Sugar! I love all the charms and the Dooney pouch! Thank you for the extra bag charm! This was such a sweet surprise. Sugar continues to offer quality products in great condition! I hope your daughters wedding went well! love her vibes, packaged with lots of care! will continue buying from her,
best bag seller on whatnot❤️ LOVED IT !! as always sugar has the best stuff !! thank you 💜🥰🥰🥰 I’m so very happy I found this seller. They are so sweet and kind. It’s not just a show, it’s an entire experience. BTW, I love my items. Give them a follow, you won’t regret it! 😊 Thank you so much for the beautiful bag. The seller is so kind, she took the time to show me all of the crossbody bags she had for sale so I could choose the perfect one! This shop has an amazing selection of vintage bags and wristlets/wallets. My second time purchasing from here and I’m very happy once again with my purchase. Items arrived quickly, packed well, and item was as described! Thank you for selling! Thank you for the Dooney! love the bonus fluffy puffy bag charm! As always, excellent condition! Thanks Sugar! Condition as described, so good. Thank you!!
Beautiful coach wallet, it came quickly and in great condition! THANK YOU SO MUCH SUGAR!! Always a pleasure buying from you and thank you so much for the extra goodies 💕 ALWAYS FIVE STARS! We 🩷 Sugarfactory! Loved everything, great quality and amazing experience! Loved all my items! Cannot wait to buy more, I had a great 1st time in their show! I definitely recommend purchasing from this seller! Nicely packaged and great condition items.