Évaluations (11 536)OMG packed with love and care as always and made it all in tact. Don’t sleep on the Popcorn 🍿 Also those prosecco gummy bears 🐻 🤩 The best balls on Whatnot! Triple dipped chocolate and Christine is the BEST! Fantastic seller! Amazing selection, great prices and fast secure shipping! The BEST candy pusher on WHATNOT! Hey girl! 🍭😂 My Sugar Pusher does it again! Always bringing the sweetest treats and the best goodies. Every time I stop by, I leave with something delicious and zero self-control! 😂💕 Love shopping with you and can’t wait for the next sugar fix! The candy was incredible, these are the best gummies I’ve ever had. Cannot go wrong with whatever flavor you choose you will not be disappointed. Customer service is second to none. The host is always so sweet; and even threw in an extra bag of pineapple flavored gummy bears for me even though they weren’t on auction. Will always support this seller Thank you so much for my GIANT Order of sugar! I thoroughly enjoyed the sugar addicts club show and can’t wait for the next one. I was so excited when I won the clueless journal. What can I say except I love candy and I absolutely love your program. Thank you so much for making it so fun. You truly are one of the kindest people on whatnot ! ❤️ Thank you so much for my magnets. They are very inspiring and definitely an addition to my refrigerator and something that I see every day. Love the detail on packaging and little personalization. Tastes Amazing 😻
Love her to death. Amazing products and service. Quick shipping. Just an overall AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!!! I received four nice size bags of the best popcorn I have ever tasted. The shipping was fast and I even won a givvy and got a cute magnet for my fridge. I like ordering from this seller because she is funny, friendly and I have never gotten anything bad from her. No complaints only praise. everything is so delicious. even came a day early and yes I even waited and met the mailman at my door just to confirm delivery and make sure everything went smoothly. have already tried the new batch of Taffy flavors and gave them their ratings. lol . as well as have already dug into the gummies and my fall candy mix of pumpkins and candy corn. 🥰🥰🥰 I am a very happy girl and this is the highlight of my day. 💖💖💖 Fast Shipping. AMAZING sweets!! Thank you for always supplying me with taffy! 🙂 A bunch of fun Halloween candy was grabbed! The kids at work loved it. Fun, kind and professional seller! Come get you some sugar. Yay! Such yummy gummies and taffy! Seriously, a cut above. Fast and efficient shipping. Super fun show! Always a pleasure to do business with. Items are always as described and perfect 😎❤️🔥 From your Brooklyn girl… OMG!!! 😂🔥 Sugar Hill Market did it AGAIN! Those salted caramel candied pecans?! BABYYYY… delicious! I felt like I was eating a pecan pie without all the extra calories….Wait. Who am I kidding?! 😂 Because then I got into those malt ball chocolates, and the quality is SO GOOD that clearly I have decided calories don’t count when the chocolate is in your mouth! 🍫 Everything arrived perfectly packaged, no crumbs, no casualties, just pure happiness in a box. Your Brooklyn girl is definitely coming back for more! PS got them coworkers hooked. IJS🤣❤️🍭 Best candy!!!! The shows are so fun. Christine always has a great time & makes Eve feel welcome. I would order from here again sugar hill market is goated!