Évaluations (460)Lovely items, thank you so much! 🫶🏼 Stunning watch chain! ⛓️💥 Jamie is very thoughtful and kind! Thank you for the extra gift!!! Love everything! Thanks Jaime! 💕 More great goodies from a great seller! Thank you! seller has a great collection of antique jewelry!! love what I received 😍 Girl, these poodle charms are lifeeeee! of course I love everything 💕💕💕 One of my favorite purchases of all time! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 from one of my favorite sellers! You are too kind my friend, tysm for the extra gift, you are very much appreciated 🤗🧡🧡 How is it that every item gets better and better? Perfection!!! I love the bracelet!!! Thank you so much for the adorable pins! So sweet! :) See you soon! Great Jaine! Thanks so much! best of the best!!! love this seller! beautiful pins! gorgeous cuff bracelet 🤩 Love this frame. I bought the other frame and decided to complete the pair. Will use for pictures of my parents. I love this Seller and her Excellent Jewelry!!!! Love this sweetheart ring! It’s so pretty! Thank you again! Another amazing order! Thank you for my beautiful pieces! Looking forward to more shows! Thank you for the great pieces. What an amazing Show stopper!! Always the best finds with this seller! Packaged with care and shipped quickly - See you soon!!!! :) Beautiful jewelry, ty for the gift, awesome packaging and service, ty ✨️ 😊 Great seller and fast shipping. Love my new treasures! 🖤💕