Accueil
Parcourir
Devenir vendeur
Se connecter
S'inscrire
sunshine1961
Connie
Message
Suivre
5.0 (12
Avis
)
•
<1j
Délai moyen d'expédition
•
54
Vendu
2,5 k
abonnements
•
936
abonnés
5.0 (12
Avis
)
•
<1j
Délai moyen d'expédition
•
54
Vendu
2,5 k
abonnements
•
936
abonnés
I’m a disabled women and I have 2 wonderful kids and my son got me into selling. So we do it together. My son sells on here so I thought I would try it out.
Message
Suivre
Boutique
Lives
Avis
Clips
Accueil
Se connecter
S'inscrire
Parcourir
Devenir vendeur
Aide et mentions légales
Politique de confidentialité
Conditions générales
Nous contacter
FAQ
v20261007-0317
Évaluations (12)
aliciah88
01/10/2026
5.0
Amazing clothes and amazing deals
Afficher plus
sapphire67
21/09/2026
5.0
Thank you lovely item and fast shipping 😊
Afficher plus
momandmini
21/09/2026
5.0
Thank you sooo very much for the givvy. 🥰
Afficher plus
P
patmbo
14/09/2026
5.0
Thank you for the beautiful free gift
Afficher plus
adileaavenue
06/09/2026
5.0
thanks for the stickers! ❤️❤️
Afficher plus