Évaluations (13 908)Fast shipping and packaged well. Have a happy day. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ everything arrived perfectly! Weirdest pics ever. Perfect for Halloween. love the toys for my daughter everything shipped fast as well thank you ! It doesn’t get better then Sunshine deals and Halloween items. Thank you. Always an experience
And the deals…. What a surprise
10 giftable items for the price of two!
Don’t sleep on this seller thank you great packaging and amazing products I do love buying from you guys Love these sellers. They really are amazing! Ty so much love the air freshener lemon very good seller Great item! FAST SHIPPING! Thank you so much for the haunted pictures! They are really cool and I will probably give them to a grandson who loves things like in the pictures!❤️🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸❤️ The best sellers on the app hands down 💯! Came for one toy… left with several because apparently I have no self-control. 🥒😂 Every single one arrived perfect and was packaged with care!
Everything was exactly as described, shipping was great, and the whole experience was amazing. The kids may think these toys are for them, but let’s be real…I bought these for ME 👀🥒 🤫! The easiest Christmas shopping I've done in years! 🧸🔥 also Bob the Pickle is pretty amazing 💚🥒. Absolutely PERFECT shipping and packaged and wrapped with the utmost care 💯🔥📦! My Rae Dunn arrived wrapped so beautifully, I almost felt bad opening it… almost. 😂 Everything was packaged with so much care that I’m pretty sure my Rae Dunn had a safer journey than I did this week! 😆🥒👀📸
Items were exactly as described, arrived in perfect condition, and you can tell the seller genuinely cares about their customers. 💚🥒 Would 100% buy again! Lets be honest already have 5 more boxes on the way!
10/10 packaging, 10/10 Rae Dunn, 10/10 seller, 10/10 Bob the pickle 🥒!? 🔥📦 That was the quickest shipping ever!!