Évaluations (93)Thank you so much! I love it 😊🩷 Happy ❤️ 😊 customer fast shipping thank you for my giveaway I really do appreciate it Authentic and fast shipping!
Sunshyne is always a vibe. I stop in to her show often to say hello, and finally made my first purchase and I’m glad I did. I love my Sol 68 spray, and goodies from the givvy. Thank you! ☺️ Great packaging fast delivery my wife love love loves her purchases! thanks again and hope to purchase more!!!! thank you so much for the great givey☀️You are so very welcome☀️ thanks for my givvy I really do appreciate it I received my package from you today and I was absolutely blown away!!! Thank you so very much!!! I really appreciate you 😊⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Everything arrived amazingly Fast and loved the packing! Love the new Scents I got. Will be back SOON!! 💕 Very good timing and respectful people Crazy good price on cologne and quick shipping. Thank you. I had fun on this seller’s stream! She’s so sweet and warm! Perfumes are authentic and as described. She also threw in some adorable free goodies for me. I really appreciate her and will shop again. ❤️ Thank you ☀️Appreciate you ☀️ Sunshyne, is ALWAYS a vibe!! Thank you lovey!! Need to grab more! This show and host were amazing!!! Tysm for all the great givvy gifts and for the love put into my package. Everything arrived fast and in great condition and the keychains are too cute in person and the Territoire Femme dream was a blind buy that I as well as the rest of my family have fell in love with because it smells so good! I’ve since purchased a few for family members. Tysm and yall better go start swiping!!!