Évaluations (542)Fast shipping, lovely books with bonus prayer cards! So generous. Thank you! Excelent deals and a fun show. Packaged well and shipped quickly. Excellent transaction and shipping. The plushie cats were well packed and in great condition. My wife loves them. Very happy with my purchase. I highly recommend checking out surrender2despair for great deals on books, cards, comics, and other collectables. Thank you! 😸 Item was exactly as how he said, would def buy again! Cool seller would buy from him he has pure heat!! Great price, fast shipping, kind seller. Wow! This guy is amazing! Excellent transaction and shipping. The book was well packed and in great condition. Thank you! I received my order in no time which was so nice and everything was packaged up so nicely. Thank you so much was exactly what I purchased and greet shipping good experience for sure shipping was fast and secure. enjoyed my cards thank you absolute garbage. just what I ordered. Best most secure shipping I have seen for cards on here. Thank you One of two shows I still attend! You gotta go! Incredible shipping again an amazing fun show breaking up normal monotony of Whatnot. They're upfront and honest with the cards and have absolute grails for their Pokémon shows. Cant recommend these hosts enough to anyone stopping into their shows amazing experience, truly enjoyed the show :) thankful for all the amazing cards I purchased!