Évaluations (104)I love the neckace ,excellent seller LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE ITEMS I PURCHASED!! VERY QUALITY PIECES, GREAT PRICES & QUICK SHIPPING!! VERY SATISFIED...ALWAYS!! TYSM SARAH Beautiful Jewelry, great packaging, and fast shipping. A plus seller ! Thank you . Love my necklaces. Great quality 🥰 Thank you so much for all of my beautiful pieces!! I loved everything and it got to me super quick! Fantastic seller! I highly recommend 👌 ❤️❤️ Always happy with my purchases from this seller ! Speedy delivery and always packed thoughtfully! I love everything I bought! Very pretty pieces! Thank you!💖✨ Bracelet is even more beautiful in person. Packaged nicely! Thank you! Love my bracelet , thank you 💖 Great seller. All items as described and lots of care put into the packaging. Also fast shipper. 😃🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Great items, all packed safely with care. Fast shipping. Knowledgeable and friendly seller. Very unique and a great variety of items to choose from. Thank you.😊❤️ Always a pleasure to buy from ! Great seller quick shipping and product is always great Gorgeous necklace for such a steal... Love love love. thanks for selling quality pieces at very affordable prices 🥰