Évaluations (9 269)Fast shipping and great packaging. Thanks for everything i purchased from y’all. It is all so cute and so original. The NBC cup/bowl was a definite win even with a little crack. Everything Halloween is a hit at our house we use it year round or a-lot of we do. Love your shows. See ya later. As always, packaged with the upmost care, and delivered within a week of the show. I cannot say enough about the care and efficiency of Syd, Lori, and family. Please support them and share their shows. Absolutely wonderful!!!! You guys are amazing! The fastest and seriously the best shipping: everything is wrapped perfectly. Thank you guys for being you! Fast shipping. Thank you. Love all the Snuggie’s i purchased for myself and my daughter’s they are so pretty so soft and nice. Love them. Thank y’all for having your show. The shorts and long pants are so colorful and Spooky for Halloween. Such nice material-too. Love your shows. Thanks. Great show! Super nice ladies! Great show! I love all my new items! Absolutely love them! Great show! Shipping is always soo fast !!! always a great variety show & always a smooth transaction These ladies are sooo fabulous at their jobs!! I bought a large wall hanging (along with tons of other goodies) and they know how to pack items so there will be NO damage. It made it safe and sound without a single ding! I’m never disappointed with anything I purchase! Great sellers!! Fast shipping!! He is so cute!!! fast delivery As always great show great buys A++++ Thank you so much. My daughter loves it
Complete broken and destroyed. The photo is not the same Your order was broken in transit never would we ever sell something that was completely shattered and act like it wasn’t. Thank you for your time on this review! Wonderful packing, thank you for being so caring SUPER SOFT, Love the blankets!!!🫶🏼 Fast shipping. Thanks you for the pumpkin comfort Snuggie’s they are a peach color. So pretty. Top show! My first and favorite. Syd, Lori & Eric do the BEST job. Petfection My items all arrived in perfect condition - even the wrapping paper. I love the small pumpkin tureen. I especially love the towels though: they are so soft like velvet. Great packaging and fast shipping. I’m trying to pace myself on purchases but your shows are absolutely addictive. You guys have such great stuff! 😊Thank you! As described in fast delivery