Évaluations (152)Great price for bags!! Thank you Thank you for the givey love it!!! Such a wonderful purchase! Everything was exactly as described and arrived safely. The item was packaged with care and you can tell the seller really takes pride in their sales. Communication was great, shipping was quick, and the entire experience was easy and pleasant. I’m so happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from this seller again! 💕✨ Cute jellycats. Fast shipping. My Jellycats are here!!! great seller and fast shipping!!! thank you a++ Love love love! She’s one of my favorite sellers for jellycats! Highly recommend! ♥️☺️ Love love love! She is one my sellers for jellycats! ♥️☺️ Love my reindeer and my bunny Nimbus and Willow! They are absolutely adorable! Definitely one of my favorite sellers on whatnot! Thank you again! ☺️♥️ Thank you once again love my new jellies I highly recommend this seller!
Thank you so much!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ BO! He fits perfect with Bucky 🥰 ♥️ tysm! Thank you so much sooo cute So cute thank you so much. Such fast shipping as well. I am in LOVE with a Viola bunny. Her coloring is even more beautiful in person. And I love my blossom bunny keychain too 😆🥹 Thank you so so much! 🩷🐰 10/10.. Sydney we love our jellycat! Thank you for working with me to purchase this adorable item. Quick shipping and amazing product as always! Thanks for my new funky little guy! Love the show and all my purchases very disappointed that the $65 random purchase price included several random items not even valued at $35. My mistake for not doing more research. I love my new bee collection they are so cute. LOVE LOVE LOVE, my silver bashful bunny 🥹🐰 TYSM! 🩷 Another fabulous find and experience with this star seller! So cute I love elephants thank you so much!!