Évaluations (101)Very pleased… will be back for more !!! Glad I came across you. Very nice clothes. Fast Shipping! Thank you! Material of the dress was a disappointment I’m so sorry you were unhappy with your dress, as it was a NWT Ann Taylor shirt dress for quite the bargain! I do try my best to describe each piece I sell in detail, and am open to questions regarding items in the future before bidding begins! They are gorgeous thank you 😊 Fast shipping good service Great service, fast shipping Love my pieces! And Symphanee, she’s the best! 💕💕💕 Arrived quickly! Thank you! Excellent condition! Thank you for fast shipping! Arrived quickly, very cute! Amazing deals and awesome seller!! 10/10 would buy again 😍 The leather hair scarves are so fun and pretty. Thank you 😊 absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the dresses I bought for my little one! everything was perfect ❤️ very cute dresses great condition
all 3 dress fit shoes are great also and the handbag is way too cute Beautiful clothes!!! Love everything I received!!!!