Évaluations (148)Great shipping, awesome seller, and beautiful pieces of jewelry. Wonderful. Amazing seller, items arrived just as described. Thank you✨️💕 love all my goodies ✨️💕 Awesome! I love the owl!!! 🦉 🖤🖤🖤
Such a nice seller with great items!
A sweetheart! Such an Amazing Seller With a Variety of Unique Quality Items. Would Recommend All to Follow & Bookmark.
Thank You So Much !
🏆🎖️🏆🎖️🏆🎖️ Absolutely beautiful pieces of jewelry and a excellent seller! I look forward to a lot of future purchases 😍 thank you! loved this purchase. So vintage, so beautiful. great packaging arrived S described. Beautiful jewelry! Thank you! I love the bracelet. I can’t wait to wear it. Always love my beautiful pieces from Tammy, she has exquisite taste! Thank you!! beautiful jewelry and well wrapped for shipping I love my new vintage Jewels! TYSM Tammy! 🫶💕 Very sweet host! It was fun to “talk” with her. Items arrived protectively packed. Thank you for the extra free gift!! Beautiful necklaces, 5 star seller Beautiful jewelry and everything was well wrapped for shipping. Beautiful piece. Unique mourning brooch is even more amazing in person. Thank you so much!! Awesome pieces! Thanks so much for! Shipped fast! Love it!!! TYSM Love your show !! Beautiful pieces. Great shipping!! Everything was beautiful, one of my new favorite sellers for sure 😊