Évaluations (520)Took hella long but thanks Awesome... shipped quick and packaged well... Thanks again! 😁 Super fast shipping extremely pleased! Items as pictured! Will do business again A+++++ Great deals, show was quick and shipping was fast. One of my movies didn’t work but for the price I can complain. Everything else worked great so maybe just need to recase the UMD. Shipped quick... Packaged Good... Dvd works so I'm happy! Fingers crossed on game disc 😁 ... thanks again! I will definitely buy again thanks Came super quick and packaged well! Great del time. Product was in great shape. thank you! good price and they look good Fast Shipping & As Described Condition, A+ Seller! Greatly packaged everything about them were professional with order again Big ty for the Pokemon cards. Almost complete with my Base set. 😎🔥always great stuff Great seller. Card shipped fast, well packaged. Thanks Tates!! Game arrived in great condition as advertised with fast shipping 👍