Évaluations (3 518)I didnt get half of what was shown that I auctioned for. It was going out as a gift so that was a let down. what i thought was 2 full boxes came in one box and seemed to have less the what was shown Thank you for the airheads candy givvy!! Never had orange before! It was delicious!! gor what i ordered quickly AAA+++ Seller, everything as described, Package was secured, I would recommend buying from him again! Fast shipping! Part of my order is missing and no matter how many messages I send I get no response 10 stars the airhead was so good 🙏 thank you All arrived as quickly and packed as promised… Great candy giveaway. Fast shipping. Thank you. Great candy giveaway. Fast shipping. Thank you. A airhead really the candy wasn’t worth the stamp HUGE BUNDLES GREAT FAST SHIPPING BEST PRICES and probably the fastest boxes iv received on whatnot. this is the candy plug don't miss out and bundle your boxes to save .. LETTTSSSS GOO I asked for them and he delivered. my granddaughters will be in their payday. Thank you so much 👍🏽