Évaluations (2 135)My girlsssss! Thanks for the lovely package !! Always amazing to be in your show , the vibes are great the prices is right ! No one should miss out you’ll love it here !! Love the items great packaging as usual Never a bad experience with these ladies! They are great at what they do, and they made great reccomendations for cologne for my husband. We both loved them! Thank you so much! 5 out of 5 for all their products . Funnest show on WN. Love these sisters. Never laughed so hard. Fast shipping . Insane prices ever. I’ll be on for not just the products but their infectious laughter. Great products as always! Love you girls! I love my items! perfection as always thank u ladies for being u 💋🖤🫶🏻 Awesome show! Everything was perfectly packed! Love that there weren’t stickers all over anything! Thank you! The best gals on WhatNot!!! I have the best time when they are on and they will never disappoint with their inventory!! Thank you again!! Love everything! Great packaging and quick shipping! Thank you! Thank you so much. What a treat to get a package from you! Thank you so much for an amazing givvy! Shipped very quickly! Items came in pristine condition. Great show with fun hosts and cool products. Highly recommend! ✨ What a fun show!! These sisters are the type of girls I love to support!! They are genuine ladies that clearly love to uplift and give back to all women it shows!
I can't say it enough! The deals are outrageous and the items are stunning. Do yourself a favor and bookmark and follow and support these fabulous ladies. Sit back and enjoy the show!! 🩷🌸🎀💕 First time shopping with tcsbargains and had a great experience, thank you! the product was well packed. came in all in one piece nothing broken. A tcsbargains package will always make my day better !!!!! I’d give 10⭐️ if I could. I loved your show and the products are great! Absolutely love my items. Thank you so much! As always yall are the best. Perfect!🤩 Thanks so much 🩵🩵🩵