Évaluations (181)Great seller!! Of many things!! Would recommend again and again. AMAZING! Thank you for this classic 😍❤️ perfect as always thank you so much!! Everything came wrapped with care. I love my lil ghosty nightlight 👻🩷✨10/10 recommend love everything I always get from you! you are the best! ❤️ Top tier packaging!! Will continue coming back to this seller. 🎃🧡🎃 THANK U TEACH!!! Would recommend to anyone looking for cool stuff 💜 great person and great seller Great packaging and great vibe and energy on her show. Appreciate it ❤️ Thank you so much for the lightning-fast shipping and fantastic care of packaging! Highly recommend the seller. Check out their shop and especially their Live shows for great deals! A+++
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great seller. Fast delivery! Thank you so much!!!! I appreciate the givvy!🖤 shipped out super fast and packaged very well!:) Amazing seller! I will be back to purchase more. Perfection on shipping, quick shipping, very responsive to messages, always invites me into shows when they see a movie I am looking for. Overall great seller and I will be back to purchase more! Thank you!!!!Thank you so so much! This means a lot to me :) amazing person and seller Fast shipping great packaging!! Thank you for the pooh vhs tapes!!! Fast shipping and in perfect condition will order again!!
IMPECCABLE SELLER I don’t care what anybody else says. Great prices, great attitudes, great tapes, and her parents are on here too so be nice. I take pleasure in observing them. I have done so at least 39 times, and they remain among my preferred choices. Some great tapes shipped very fast, but the best part was the seller. Great show and the envy of all her friends. Sold me exactly what I wanted! CHAINED HEAT 2 with that extra special cover. The packaged super well and shipped fast. Thanks so much! Packaging inside could be better. one vhs tape was Destroyed! from being loose & dancing around inside the box but luckily I can shell swap & label swap to a clean shell.Ugh I’m so sorry! Thank you for the feedback. 🫶🏼