Évaluations (778)It needs to hurry up and get cold so I can wear these pants! They're so good, and fit perfectly. I need a binder now too! 😁 I love everything, thank you sweet friend! 💓 Love the black FP Jeans so much! Love the busted knees! So cute! 🖤 Thanks so much for everything! SO happy with my purchase! High quality items, love your shows. Thank you ❤️ Quick shipping, beautiful skirt, and sweet seller! 💕 Hi Lindsay! Thanks for shipping fast and for the wonderful items at amazing prices, always! Looking forward to all the shows you have bookmarked 🤗 so happy I found you on this platform, was missing you on the other! So good! I've already worn the sweater and two pairs of jeans, yay! Thanks Lindsay 😁 Holy moly......I am always so in love with my items from you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing finds as usual!! Such high quality!! Thank you girl!! Love everything, just to let you know though, the top must have been a bodysuit that someone cut cause it was cut at the bottom. Another great find from Lindsay! If you're not following her and watching her shows, you're missing out! thank you so much for my givy!!! I love them!!! 😍 Item was great quality and exactly as described! Seller is very detailed and has excellent items in style, brand, and condition! 💕 First time buyer and let me tell you I felt warmth and love from the seller. Definitely coming back, plus the merchandise is GREAT! Really good stuff, thank you for the goodies and the givy💕 10/10 seller. I always love my items and will continue to purchase💖