Évaluations (197)So happy and grateful thank you 💕💫💕💫💕be blessed Thankss, I absolutely love my Marvel Theme Stickers 🩵💚🥰!! thank you so much i love it ❤️ Absolutely love these guys! Amazing sellers and such a fun show. Loved my stickers! They were unique and the bag was so adorable I didn’t want to tear into it! I loved riding the raid train into your show and being lucky enough to win a givvy!!!! 💜🍪💜 Outstanding streamer!! I just received my goodies and I couldn’t be happier. I was so lucky to win not one but multiple items on the wheel that I wanted to include the top prize which is the most beautiful dooney ever!! Thank you!!! great seller and amazing supporter of co sellers.! I loved the Trader Joe’s bag Awesome givy!! Honestly the best givy I have ever received!!🙏🏻😊 Awesome shows and fastest shipping on the app! Thank you for the adorable giveaway I appreciate it 🥰 Tysm I had a fun time on your show and I will see you again!🫶🏻 Loveeee the bags I got!! 🥰