Évaluations (389)Thank you so much for everything! Could not believe I won an envelope with such a beautiful coin!!! Shipped fast and well packaged thank you one of the best guys on the app definitely will buy more Thank you. Well packaged and arrived promptly. Looking forward to future shows. I did not want to leave this review but the coin I won was supposed to be a silver coin and it was clad I sent him private messages but he wouldn’t reply with an answer I even sent proof that it was not what he said it was. It is a shame because I like his show and had to stop myself from buying from him in the future if you can’t trust what he says stuff is then why spend your money with him You are exactly right. I just found your message after I saw the review. I did think it was silver. I made a mistake and I want to make it right. I found your message and replied. Please get back to me so I can make it right. I am truly sorry for all of this. I get so many messages that it’s easy to get over looked. I promise I am trustworthy and if you message me back I promise I will make it right. I made a mistake and will absolutely make it right no matter what I have to do. Again I am really sorry for all of this FIRST OFF I JUST WANTED TOO PERSONALLY SAY TERRY IS "THE MAN"! I USUALLY DON'T EVER GO OUT OF MY WAY TOO LEAVE REVIEWS..BUT I FELT COMPELLED TOO EXPRESS MY UP MOST SINCERE THANKS TOO TERRY!! FOR NOT ONLY BEING A FANTASIC SELLER THAT I WOULD DEFINITELY WITHOUT A DOUBT RECOMMEND TOO ANYONE!! HE IS A NOT JUST STAND UP GUY HE IS HONEST AND TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS CUSTOMERS. NOT ONLY DOES HE TAKE CARE OF EVERY SINLGE BUYER. HE MAKES SURE YOU WALK AWAY FROM HIS SHOWS FEELING LUCKY AND HAPPY WITH EVERY PURCHASE!! HE IS COMPLETELY TRANSPARENT AND DOESN'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU GOT HUSTLED OR DOOPED!! EVER SINCE MY FIRST SHOW IT'S ALWAYS AN AMAZING FUN AND WELCOMING EXPERIENCE!! HE TREATS YOU LIKE A FRIEND WHETHER YOU BUY $10,000 WORTH OF STUFF...OR YOUR JUST A GIVEY WINNER!! NOT ONLY DOES HE HAVE THE BIGGEST AND PRICE FRIENDLY GAMES. HE HAS A HUGE WIDE VARIETY OF COINS AND BULLION AT AMAZING PRICES! I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT WANNA GO ANYWHERE ELSE. AGAIN THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING BUDDY! YOU ROCK👍😉Honestly, this review describes me to a T and even makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside I truly care for my customers and see them as friends. I also do my best to make sure everyone is having a good time. Thank you for this review. It means the world to me. amazing guy take a chance and listen to his story take some spins good hits Thank you Harley I really truly try to give my customers a fun experience. You saying that means a lot whole lot. 🙏🙏 Great show and items every time. Have bid many times and never had any issues. Thank you so much for everything including the giveaway!My grandson will love the cards!!!Absolutely. Thank you for being part of my show. I hope to see you back awesome shows highly recommend 🥰Thank you so much I love having you as part of my stream Great seller Thank you for the kind words. Hope to see you back Great times as always!!!You’re the man. Thank you for being awesome nope, not again and not after watching the videos closer... piss on this shit.It’s funny how all my bad reviews come from the people who won giveaways and left. Never buy I personally would say that you need to follow what it terms of service AND federal law. show your giveaway while it is running or have it showing at the very least before or after... hyping it up and then sending a penny that is worse than some in my pocket is horse shooty. get it? I was simply visiting looking for a particular Morgan but won this piece of trash by accident. but, I have you blocked now for the main reason you failed to display it in the first place. great way to run people off idiot!It’s crazy to me how people scroll from show to show winning giveaways and when you think you’re getting something huge. I’m a small streamer who can’t afford the big giveaways. How about support us and take a shot in our games then maybe we could give bigger items great seller fast shipping thanks again Thank you for being part of my stream